Calling all entrepreneurs, America’s largest seed fund is coming to Greenville!! This event is a great opportunity to get in front of program managers from the 11 participating agencies representing $2.5 billion in early-stage funding.
About the Event:
If you’re an innovator, entrepreneur, researcher or small technology firm, don’t miss this opportunity!
The SBIR Road Tour is a national outreach effort to convey the non-dilutive technology funding opportunity provided through the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs.
Every SBIR Road Tour stop provides and in-depth understanding of agency technology funding priorities, a review of state innovation support resources and one-on-one meetings with high-level decision makers.
At the event, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with managers from:
- – Small Business Administration (SBA)
- – Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- – Department of the Navy
- – Department of the Air Force
- – Missile Defense Agency (MDA)
- – Department of Energy (DOE)
- – Department of Health and Human Services – National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- – National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- – National Science Foundation (NSF)
- – United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
Learn more by visiting www.sbirroadtour.com