From helping entrepreneurs and startup companies choose the right business entity and organizational structure for sound tax planning and limiting personal liability (such as a limited liability company, limited partnership, limited liability partnership, S Corporation or C Corporation) to negotiating and drafting complex contracts for established companies – our South Carolina Business Law Attorneys represent companies and industries of every size and shape. We offer comprehensive legal counsel in virtually any area of business law throughout the state of South Carolina. We can help you make sure your business goals are properly addressed and your companies risks are identified and mitigated through utilizing proven negotiating and drafting principles. Regardless of the size of your business or idea, we make it our goal to help you identify risks, solve problems, seize opportunities, and ultimately grow your business and idea to where you want it to be.
A sampling of some of the types of legal services our Business Law practice group offers:
- Business entity formations
- Drafting of organizational documents for business entities
- Drafting employee handbooks
- Drafting business contracts
- Negotiation and drafting of leases
- Negotiation and drafting of loan agreements
- Negotiation and drafting of general and specialty contracts, and many more!
Contact our South Carolina business law practice group at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can help you today!